Golmaaal Three...Watch it if only Free!
So I started my review again but the first movie I watched didn't fit what I was looking for. Still, I bet there would be lot of people who would love this movie, thanks to it's predecessors. The review goes..
Theme.. Sticks to the theme but doesn't to the history. Earlier GMs were more funny and less serious. In this one they tried to add at least 25% of serious stuff. Breaks your pattern of laughter, may not sit with lot. 4/5
Chemistry.. Can't say a great lot here. Few actors did their bit well but looked disconnected at times. 3/5
Story Line: Expected craziness. Lives to GM expectations, for whoever follows. 4/5
Direction: Not great, not impressed.2/5
Characterization: Good, everyone sticks to what they are playing. Though acts were repeated, which would happen in real life too. Also, they used the same crew well. 4/5
Overall: Average of above..3.4/5..One time watch especially if you are fan of Golmaals!
No comments:
Post a Comment